Badoo is an extremely popular social media site. This site focuses especially on the dating aspect of people. It uses sophisticated location-based software to match people. Users can use this app to find new and interesting people near them, based on the locations. It is an extremely great tool for those people who are visiting a place for some time and want to find friends from that location.
The Badoo chat app was launched in Moscow many years ago in November 2006. It is made and currently owned by a Russian developer named Andrey Andreev. The company has several different office locations in Malta, Russia, and United Nations. Its headquarters are situated in London, United Kingdom.
Badoo dating app wants its users to date honestly and unapologetically. The app is free to use for the most part. It offers some extra special services in its premium versions. It constantly ranks among the top-ranked dating sites often.
How To Use Badoo App
Primarily Badoo is a dating and chatting app, which makes use of photo-based dating. It makes finding new people to meet right near you a very easy task:
- Users can find people to talk to by swiping left or right.
- Badoo has two kinds of profiles, users can choose to only interact with verified profiles and be safer.
- Any photos sent and received blurred first hand and a warning message is prompted. These are detected automatically.
- Users can see the people who liked their profile and choose to talk to them.
- The Users get an unlimited choice of filters to choose from, to enhance their pictures and videos.
- Users can become invisible and check out the profile of others without anyone knowing.
- The female users can ask a male for a selfie. To verify if they are talking to the same person as in the profile. This called the “Selfie request” button.
- Users can also pay to have their profile be visible to more and more people.
- This badoo dating chat app is mostly free for use, however, users can pay to rise and become a premium member.
- Badoo also has a photo verification process, where they have pictures verified by more than 5000 moderators.
How To Login Badoo Chat App
Badoo meant for a mature audience; therefore it requires a login process to allow users. Below is a list of steps that you can follow to get started on the app:
- The app is available on both android and iOS app stores.
- Users can visit the app store and download the app from there.
- After getting through the installation process, enter your credential details to get started.
- Create a profile, where users can upload their pictures, videos and write something about themselves.
- After creating a profile from the phone’s app, users can access Badoo from anywhere they like, such as their webpage, Laptop, or some other phone, etc.
Features Of Badoo Dating App
Some of Badoo’s app specifications are mentioned below:
- It has storage space occupancy of 50 Mbs.
- It installed by more than 100 million people.
- The app has a maturity rating of 17+.
- It currently operates with its 5.208.1 version, which was updated on 22nd February 2021.
- Frill Live requires a 5.0 android and up.
- It also offers certain in-app purchases and a specific premium version.
Reasons to Choose Badoo Video Chat App
Some exciting reasons which make Badoo better than many other chat apps are:
- It has over 100 million users, so people have an extremely large number of choices to choose from.
- Users can see the specific location of the people they meet on Badoo.
- In 2017, Badoo introduced a new video chat feature, so users can now talk in real-time videos.
- Users can swipe left or right on others’ profiles, and they just might get a chance to be matched.
People Also Ask On Badoo Chat App
Badoo comes with a 17+ maturity warning; therefore it cannot be used by people younger than that.
Super Powers” helps users to see more search results, as well as who wants to meet them and which of their messages have been read.
In 2017 badoo relaunched its new logo and design along with its tagline – ‘Bigger than dating’.
If a user likes the workings of Badoo a lot, they can visit other apps which are similar to it, such as:
Tinder is an American geosocial networking and online dating application that allows users to anonymously swipe to like or dislike other profiles based on their photos, a small bio, and common interests. Once two users have “matched”, they can exchange messages.
OkCupid is a data-driven approach to matches and is more in line with people looking for meaningful, long-term relationships. It is a Choice dating app, it also has robust profiles, along with a fun, easy-to-use interface.
POF is a Canadian dating site, available in over nine languages. It is free for use app for people looking to find someone close to their locations. It is an extremely effective dating site based in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Zoosk is an online dating service available in 25 languages and more than 80 countries. This site, however, works on a monthly or biannual subscription basis. However, it only has a selected pool of choice people, who are truly interested in finding someone
- SKOUT – Meet, Chat, Go Live.
SKOUT is location-based social networking and dating application and website. One of the first dating and mobile people discovery applications to emphasize generalized user location. It is available on both iOS and Android operating systems.